Do you have a track record of producing and quality assuring management information, analytical outputs and managing data? If so, joining NFER as a Knowledge and Analysis Manager you’ll help inform strategic decision-making and make a positive, lasting impact in a leading independent charity with a worldwide reputation.
Assisting our Senior Knowledge and Analysis Manager you’ll play a key role in ensuring NFER’s continued success and supporting the growth of our UK and international portfolio of work, through a range of bids data analysis and knowledge management activities. Key activities of the role includes day-to-day management, analysis and reporting of data on our bidding performance and the market, to inform senior managers’ monitoring and strategic decision-making. You will line manage our Bids Information Officer, overseeing their data management work and taking responsibility for the day-to-day management of our tender searching. You will also manage, produce and quality assure business focused knowledge management outputs.
• strong track record of producing and quality assuring management information/analytical outputs and managing data
• experience of producing information bulletins, based on selecting and summarising relevant material
• excellent communication skills including the ability to write clearly and succinctly and contribute confidently to senior meetings
• highly numerate and able to work confidently with quantitative or financial data
• intermediate MS Excel skills
• commercially savvy and business thinking approach to support development of effective knowledge management support for internal customers
• ability to use sound professional judgement and apply knowledge from one context to another
• creativity and confidence to share ideas for improving processes and service delivery.
At NFER, our mission is to improve outcomes for future generations everywhere and to support positive change across education systems worldwide. We have a strong track record in education research, a growing international reputation, and world-leading expertise in the role of assessment in driving improvement. We believe in the transformative impact that evidence-based insights can have in supporting improvements in education systems, informing policymakers and other key decision makers, and strengthening practice in the classroom.
– Salary £30,000 – £42,000 DOE
– Generous pension scheme
– 42 days’ holiday per year including Bank Holidays + additional discretionary days (pro rata)
– Excellent support for professional development
– Hybrid or remote working with great work/life balance
– Plus lots of well-being and social activities
– UK based and UK Skilled Worker sponsorship
The closing date for applications will be midnight 12th June 2022.
You’ll be linked to our Slough or York office with minimal requirement for office-based days meaning you can choose to work at home, from the office or a mix of the two to enable you to work as effectively as you can. Our teams value the energy we create when we come together so ideally you’ll join us in Slough for 4-6 key dates throughout the year.
NFER is a not-for-profit organisation and an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If you’re looking for a place where you can put your heart, soul and skills into making a difference, we want to hear from you. Apply via the button shown.