Salary: £53,348 – £61,818 per annum
The William J Clinton Leadership Institute at Queen’s University Belfast, is currently seeking to appoint an exceptional candidate to the post of Head of Programs.
This role will be responsible for a world-class user-experience (UX) through the design and delivery of an internationally reputable portfolio of executive education programs. The Head of Programs will contribute to the strategic and operational development of the Institute by applying professional specialist expertise and experience to ensure the provision of effective high level program designs and executive development services and ensuring all programs are managed, operated and delivered to world-class standards.
The successful candidate must have and your CV/Cover letter (or application form) should clearly demonstrate you have:
- A relevant undergraduate honours degree and/or a minimum 10 years of relevant professional experience
- Substantial relevant professional experience to include:
– Demonstrated experience in designing programs and producing course content for senior executives
– Demonstrated experience of having worked with people from different cultural backgrounds or lived in international environments with good global awareness and understanding of international markets and doing business internationally
– Experience working within a business school or commercial training environment
– Significant experience in improving business performance within the private sector
– Demonstrable expert in the development of business capabilities and improving business performance
- A record of achievements that have influenced the development of the area of professional practice and of relevance to the discipline which includes evidence of:
– developing management skills and expertise within organizations
– promoting successful organizational innovation
– providing effective business leadership
Please note the above are not an exhaustive list.
Closing Date: 13/06/2022
Anticipated Interview Date: 30/06/2022
Information about the School can be found at: https://www.leadershipinstitute.co.uk/
At Queen’s our people are at the heart of everything we do. As a staff member you will become part of a vibrant organisational culture, which will provide you with the opportunity to achieve your full potential and enhance your career through a continuous focus on learning and development.
We offer an excellent employment package that includes:
- Great terms & conditions
- Pension schemes
- Flexible working by enabling you to design your working week in collaboration with your manager through a blend of remote and office working
- Family-friendly initiatives
- Career development opportunities
- Support for health & mental wellbeing
- Generous holiday entitlement of 8 weeks a year (made up of 23 days annual leave, 10 closure days and 9 bank holidays)
Further information on our attractive package can be found at: https://www.qub.ac.uk/directorates/HumanResources/pay-reward-and-benefits/
Queen’s University is committed to promoting equality of opportunity to all. We have created an inclusive culture by establishing staff networks such as iRise (Race) and PRISM (LGBTQ+) which help us progress equality.
We also subscribe to Equality Charter Marks such as the Diversity Charter Mark NI in addition to Athena Swan. For further information on our commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, please visit: www.qub.ac.uk/diversity; https://www.qub.ac.uk/sites/QueensGenderInitiative//and www.qub.ac.uk/sites/StaffGateway/StaffNetworks/
For further information about the role including the essential and desirable criteria please visit www.qub.ac.uk/jobs or click to Apply.