Permanent, part-time, 12 hours per week
SAE Institute is part of the Navitas Group, which is a diversified global education provider that offers an extensive range of educational services for students and professionals including university programmes and workforce education.
We are looking for a knowledgeable and engaging Audio lecturer with a broad background in music and / or audio who can deliver engaging sessions to our students on a range of programme subjects, which includes having industry reputation and considerable experience in supporting student projects and dissertations at level 5 and 6.
• Deliver and facilitate learning through a variety of engaging methods of pedagogy.
• Enhance students’ learning experience and outcomes through focussed talks, and delivery of lesson plans and course material as required.
• Providing timely and useful feedback to students to challenge their thinking and ensure understanding;
• If required, effective, consistent and timely marking of assessments.
• Master’s degree in a related field, or Hons degree and a PG Cert Education/HEA Membership (leading to a qualification with demonstrable evidence of satisfactory progress), and/or significant industry experience.
• Extensive industry experience and connections.
• Confident in organising and delivering taught sessions on campus, as well as at external venues.
• Experience in teaching research, study skills, projects within audio or music
• Possess outstanding communication, interpersonal skills, be highly organised and possess good time management skills.
• Demonstrated student service orientation.
• Must have rights to live and work in the UK. This is a campus-based role.
• Team player.
• Proven ability to create and build on industry links.
• Experience in Project Based Learning, Flipped Classroom and or other similar contemporary forms of facilitating learning.
Full details about this position is outlined in the Job Description. Please submit any enquiries via email to SAE-HR@navitas.com. Please state Application: Lecturer: Audio Lecturer Liverpool in the email title.
We are currently interviewing for this post, so please be advised that the position may be filled before the closing date. Due to the volume of the applications, regretfully only successful applicants will be contacted.