Closing date 10/06/2022 at 5pm.
This Research Associate position will contribute to the MU-EDRIVE project within the Institute for Energy Systems in the School of Engineering at the University of Edinburgh, which is funded by EPSRC and in collaboration with colleagues at Newcastle University.
This role is UE07 and is available on a fixed term basis for up to 24 months.
A full list of main responsibilities and the knowledge, skills and experience required for the role can be found in the full job description below.
Your skills and attributes for success:
- PhD in Electrical Machines
- Experience of electromagnetic finite element modelling
- Use of stress analysis software such as ANSYS
- Ability to produce CAD drawings for prototype manufacture
- Experience of experimental testing
The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336. Is e buidheann carthannais a th’ ann an Oilthigh Dhùn Èideann, clàraichte an Alba, àireamh clàraidh SC005336.