Closing date 16/06/2022 at 5pm.
The Edinburgh Clinical Research Facility are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Research Facility Manager to support the delivery of high quality research services within a multidisciplinary facility.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Research Facility Manager to play a key role in the organisation, management and delivery of high quality research services within the Edinburgh Clinical Research Facility. The Research Facility Manager will provide professional expertise and advice to the CRF Deputy Director, Directors and Core Managers and will contribute to strategic and operational planning. The post holder will plan, organise and manage the Administration Team, supporting the CRF to provide quality clinical research services (including HR, finance, research governance, health & safety and facilities management).
Your skills and attributes for success:
- Strong people management skills demonstrating a passion and ability to motivate others and work through challenges
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; with an ability to adapt, relate and influence different stakeholders, viewpoints, business needs and objectives
- Strong numeracy skills and demonstrable experience of managing/reporting and forecasting large financial budgets
- Proven ability to analyse complex situations and innovate to resolve problems; capable of independent decision making; self-motivated and confident in setting priorities
- Knowledge of clinical research processes and procedures; knowledge of governance systems and regulations around clinical research and implications of non-compliance
The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336. Is e buidheann carthannais a th’ ann an Oilthigh Dhùn Èideann, clàraichte an Alba, àireamh clàraidh SC005336.