Closing date: 08/06/2022, 17:00
Working within the Student Analytics, Insights and Modelling team, this is a challenging and rewarding role which contributes significantly to key University objectives relating to student experience. The post holder will be responsible for the presentation and analysis of student data to support strategic decision making, working closely with colleagues within the team and across the University.
Your skills and attributes for success:
- Experience using reporting tools such as Power BI to design and build reports.
- Experience in compiling, synthesising and presenting data in accessible and engaging outputs.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong numeracy skills and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to advise, support, train and influence colleagues