We are looking for three skilled Technical Analysts who will be responsible for providing advice and technical support to committees on economic issues during development and updating of guidelines.
3 x 12-month contracts which will start from contract start dates covering internal secondments and maternity leave
Main duties of the job
The Technical Analyst will be responsible for providing advice and technical support to committees on economic issues during development and updating of guidelines. This includes systematically identifying and appraising economic evidence to address key health and social care questions and preparing structured summaries of the evidence. The post holder will also undertake the development of original, applied decision models and analyses that will be used to inform the deliberations of the guideline committee (comprising decision-makers who are predominantly clinical, public health, social care and patient experts with limited formal expertise in economics).
Working for your organisation
The Centre for Guidelines is responsible for providing recommendations for the NHS and local authorities on appropriate prevention, treatment and care options for people in England, based on systematic appraisal of the best available evidence of effectiveness and cost effectiveness.
Here at NICE we are passionate and proud of the work we do and the impact we make.
We can offer you a great place to work with good benefits, flexible working, and a supportive, friendly, and inclusive environment.
- We offer a range of benefits including the NHS pension scheme and childcare voucher scheme
- We provide a thorough induction programme
- Personal development is supported through extensive training and development opportunities
- We promote flexible working to help staff achieve a healthy work life balance
- We value equality and diversity and welcome applicants from all sections of the community
- We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria in line with the NHS Guaranteed Interview Scheme
If you feel this is the type of environment, you will enjoy working in then please feel free to contact us for more information or apply now.
Contact: Miaoqing Yang, Technical advisor – [email protected]